Tips for a Smooth-Running Event from a Popular Conference Venue in Parys
If you think that you’re limited to city venues when hosting a conference, think again. Conferences have changed a great deal from the boring gatherings of the past. Now you can host a conference that focuses on more than just the content of the event. By providing your delegates with a comfortable setting, a beautiful outlook, and interesting, enjoyable breakaway areas and activities, they will look forward to future conferences too. Getting the most out of your conference is the main aim, and at our conference venue in Parys, you are guaranteed to do just that.
When looking for a conference venue in Parys or the surrounding vicinity, you will find a variety of establishments to consider. What sets our establishment apart from the rest is undoubtedly our location and facilities. SunWa is located right on the banks of the Vaal River, which means that there’s a beautiful outlook from all angles. We offer a variety of conference venues on site for you to choose from too.
Whether you are hosting a small or large conference, there’s a great deal of stress involved in the process. Everyone wants their conference to run smoothly, so we have a few tips to share with you to make that possible.
First and foremost, it’s important to ensure that you book your conference venue in Parys in advance. These venues with beautiful locations often book out well in advance. Below are a few more tips to help you along the way:
- Make sure that you incorporate sufficient break times between sessions. These give your delegates enough time for bathroom breaks, snack breaks, and to stretch their legs. If you like, you can incorporate a few fun activities to keep the day a little less mundane. At our conference venue in Parys, we offer four conference venues to choose from, and interesting, comfortable breakaway areas and activities too.
- Set everything up and ensure that all technical tests are done well in advance. Everything should be good to go at least 15 minutes prior to the official start time of your conference. This will help you to avoid those pesky delays.
- Keep the room comfortable. Unfortunately, it’s a reality that some delegates will struggle to stay focused or awake for the entire conference. It’s important to provide comfortable seating with a good layout, and to also ensure that the room’s temperature is kept comfortable.
- Make the evenings valuable and social. After a long conference day, delegates want to relax and unwind. It is a good idea to provide a good environment for delegates to get to know one another. Schedule a meal, offer up social areas, and make sure that if they are spending the night, the accommodation is comfortable. At SunWa, we offer very comfortable accommodation for conference attendees.
- Choose a lively keynote speaker. While you need presenters to inform the crowd on certain aspects or present certain information, there is also a need for a keynote speaker to liven up the crowd and keep them interested. You can choose a specialist public speaker, an interesting industry expert, and comedic MC.
If you want to ensure that your conference is a success and that everything runs smoothly, just make sure that you follow these tips and consult with the professionals at your conference venue in Parys. At SunWa, our team has extensive experience with conferencing and we are more than happy to assist you every step of the way.
We provide a professional and friendly service to all of our guests. When you host a conference with us, we can provide absolutely everything that you need, including venues, refreshments, meals, accommodation, and even fun team-building activities.
If you would like to learn more about what makes SunWa so special, we welcome you to pay us a visit. Alternatively, you can browse our gallery online, drop us an email or give us a call to find out more. At SunWa, we are more than just a conference venue in Parys. We are a team that offers a unique experience to those who plan to host their conference on the banks of the Vaal. Book your conference spot with us today.